Are you looking for a peaceful location to host a small, personable retreat? Our unique feature is our location – definitely away from it all, definitely surrounded by beauty, and with support on site to take people out in to the hills safely.
Weekday bookings (one or more nights from Monday to Thursday) are widely available throughout the year. Weekend bookings are currently available by arrangement in this first year here – please contact me for available dates.
- Tailored package to dovetail with your style, values and practical needs
- Support for your booking procedure – we’ll provide details to help your guests get here comfortably
- Full board, using fresh local produce, all dietary needs catered for
- 5 guest rooms (1 double, 1 twin, 1 single and 2 that can be configured as either double or twin)
- 2 lounge spaces suitable for workshops / yoga etc. In fine weather outdoor spaces and barns also available if wanted
- Private access to 27 acres of semi natural ancient woodland
- Optional mountain walks with qualified guide
- Optional coaching support
- Optional on-site pampering for you and your guests
- Optional nurture space for you before and after your event
- Relaxed and welcoming ambiance!
For the kind of events we expect to host, we believe the ambiance is a very important part of the backdrop for your event. A resourceful, calming space provides the environment for you and your guests to let go and immerse yourselves in the event you are hosting.
Let us provide the nurturing space, so you can do what you do best.
A brilliant weekend! Thank you for helping to make it run so smoothly. I’ve lost count of the number of nice comments our guests made about you! The walk was perfect. The food was top notch! I’ve no idea how you managed to do all that cooking on time in such a relaxed manner. You made us all feel looked after.
Most importantly, people enjoyed themselves and we’ve had lots of nice messages already and an eagerness for us to run the event again – Nicola