Seeking some time out? A day to slow the pace a bit and feast on beautiful mountain views, tasty food, relaxing company, truly fresh air?
A Day Retreat in the Black Mountains gives you exactly that. You don’t even need to organise your packed lunch, we’ll check what you like and have that all prepared for you. You make the booking, we’ll provide the relaxing space to unwind.
My intent is to provide the kind of relaxing space as our Welsh Mountain Retreat holidays in a tasty, bite sized form, accessible for day visitors and those that want to create their own flexible escape.
Each Day Escape includes:
• A relaxingly paced 5 mile ish stunning walk set in the beautiful Llanthony valley
• Guaranteed calm space to untangle, relax, chat
• Beautiful crystal fresh hill-spring water to fill your drinking bottles with (*)
• Your own, home-cooked packed lunch to suit your preferences
• Afternoon tea and home baked cake
• Optional half hour massage after the walk. HOW GOOD IS THAT???
(Massage will ease back, shoulders, neck… the bits that can get knotty! No disrobing required, just let those shoulders melt)
Day retreats are hosted at Trwyn Tal, Capel-y-ffin NP7 7NP
Saturday March 18th
• Arrival from 10am, to set out for walk 10.30am; Afternoon tea 3pm ish, close 5pm … ish
Want to stay overnight for a night or 3? Accommodation is available here at the farm, either self catering or full board or something in between.
To book your space
…Just email me via the contact page or give me a ring on 01873 892845.
Look forward to seeing you soon!