An unusual venue for small group events – quality thinking space, no distractions and the option to walk and think.
We’re certainly not a standard sort of venue. But if you’ve had enough of stuffy hotels and want to open up some fresh thinking, there’s probably a few memorable features here that might suit you.
- Peace and quiet, no mobile signal (landline available)
- A relaxed but inspiring space for a team to develop vision, strategy or ways of working
- Uninterrupted workshop space
- On-site facilitation, coaching, team activities and guiding available
- Additional adventure facilities available at nearby Llangorse Activity Centre
We have five guest bedrooms(1 double, 3 twins, 1 single), space for camper vans, 2 workshop areas and plenty of mountains. For larger groups, additional accommodation is available in nearby guesthouses.
We’ll tailor our services to match your needs, but as a guideline for your budget –
24 hour rate: £95 per person including accommodation, meals, and cosy evening wood fire
Day rate: £35 per person including lunch, teas, coffees, snacks
There is no VAT to be added
- Use of kitchen – if you’d like to cook together, we’ll source food from our normal local suppliers, and provide background supervision whilst you take over the kitchen (BBQ available too).
- Facilitation and coaching – available as needed, either informally or as part of your planned workshop
- Escorted walk – experience the mountains around the farm, with support of fully qualified mountain guide (ML)